BRAVA! to the ones that showed on this grey & rainy day. I really wish I could thank the gentleman that gave me the plastic sheet to shield myself from the rain. That little act of sweetness right there is why I even bother caring about stuff, so thanks, guy!

ATM <3:


Man of steel, Somers Mathews (He helped fund this event BIG TIME, so thank him personally!):

Rep. Kathy Webb:



Was she texting whilst singing?

What a pal!


Doesn't the Belvedere look so strange?

ATM <3:


Man of steel, Somers Mathews (He helped fund this event BIG TIME, so thank him personally!):

Rep. Kathy Webb:



Was she texting whilst singing?

What a pal!


Doesn't the Belvedere look so strange?
4 comments:
oh lord. wtf is up with the belvedere's muted patriotic pallette? Who would want to get married there? Why they do that?
When's the last time you walked through that area, JM? It is way-ard!
I was just thinking, "what in the world?" I'm glad I wasn't the only one.
I feel bad for missing this. My excuse? I was possessed by a teenager and slept until 1 am.
Post a Comment